Applications are accepted any time during the year.
If you are interested in sending your child to our school, please visit us at your earliest convenience. To setup an appointment, please contact Sister Caridad, O.C.D., the principal at 562-424-1018.
- Fill out the application form either by downloading and printing from the website or from the school office and return to the school office.
- Schedule an appointment for an interview with the principal and a placement test of your child. Results will be given within a week. A tour of the school is available during the appointment.
- If accepted, return to the school office to receive the registration packet from the secretary. Bring all the required documents and registration fee at this time.
The following documents must be submitted with the registration packet to the school office before your child can be enrolled.
- Copy of most recent report card
- Original Birth certificate
- Original Baptismal certificate
- Original First Communion certificate
- Immunization Records
- Health examination report: Transitional Kinder, Kinder and 1st grade, and any student attending school for the first time in United States
- Records release form to be signed at the time of registration with the name of previous school and address.
The school secretary will be most happy to answer any questions you may have about our school and the process of application and registration.