Volunteer at Holy Innocents
Parents are asked to contribute 25 hours of service per family per year. This could be done through giving your time, donating gift cards, or paying the $300.00 in lieu of the service hours.
We also welcome donations and volunteer hours from supporters in our community, grandparents and alumni.
There are many opportunities to help, including field trips, classroom assistance, office assistance, librarian, book fair, and many others.
Please call the school office at 562-424-1018 for more information about volunteering.
Help at School
- Primary or junior high librarian
- Recess and/or lunch yard duty
- Field trip chaperones
- Hot lunch program help
- After-school sports coaches
- Room parents
After-school Care Volunteers
Help any day Monday through Friday from 3-6 p.m.
Recycling for Dollars
- Bring used printer or copier cartridges (ink or toner) to the school office
- Save Box Tops and Campbell Soup Labels
- Help with gardening of school grounds (weeding, trimming, clipping, mowing grass)
- Help with electricity and carpentry work
Holy Innocents uses a variety of fundraising activities throughout the year to supplement our operational expenses. We work with several companies to offer parents a variety of opportunities to meet fundraising requirements.